Grant Writing Made Easy: Financing Your Vision
February 13-14, 2014 (Baker Donelson law offices, Jackson)
Next Valentine’s Day, share the love and the wealth! Seasoned professional Ann Willett teaches you how to finance your amazing vision. The “hot topic” is up to you! Reserve your spot today!
In this intensive two-day workshop, you will learn
- How to sharpen and clarify your vision
- How to make your mission sing
- Best places to search for grant funds
- How to select the opportunities that best fit your mission and vision
- How to write an irresistible needs statement
- Sure-fire ways to write sizzling copy – and get your proposal noticed
- Plenty of time for actual, hands-on practice; bring an idea or a proposal-in-progress and leave with real progress towards a completed proposal!
DOVIA Mississippi is hosting this sizzling two-day intensive on Thursday and Friday, February 13-14, 2014 (hosted by the law offices of Baker Donelson, Jackson). Special Valentine’s Day prices for current DOVIA members: just $109* includes materials, expert instruction, refreshments, and special Valentine’s Day goodies! Limited to the first lucky 15 people to sign up! Reserve your spot today!
About Ann Willett — A leader in the nonprofit world since 1985, Ann began her work in Oklahoma in the 70s. After moving to Mississippi, she worked with the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits, the Girl Scouts of Middle Miss, the Salvation Army, and numerous state agencies. She has taught hundreds of classes on grant writing, fundraising, marketing and PR, board development, strategic planning and organizational assessment. Since moving to Florida, she has continued her career in marketing and organizational development. In her own words, her claim to fame is that she was on the creative team that developed the famous slogan “two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, onions on a sesame seed bun.”
* * * * * * * * * *
*$109 for current DOVIA members; $139 non-members. Membership is $25 per year. DOVIA accepts cash, checks, and credit cards via Square (convenience fee may apply). Reserve your spot today!