- Certificate of Membership
- Voting rights
- Monthly meetings — Meetings consist of light refreshments, networking opportunities, member announcements, and guest speakers.
- Field trips and/or volunteerism-in-action service projects — See hands-on how other organizations manage, train, and use volunteers! Admission to all venues paid by DOVIA!
- Networking opportunities with local and regional volunteer management leaders
- DOVIA Postings — DOVIA members may freely use DOVIA’s MailChimp email service to share useful and information relevant to volunteer management or to post information and events.
- Free pass to the annual GIVE Awards luncheon (a $30 value!) – held in April and hosted by the MS Commission for Volunteer Service
Other important information about membership:
- $35 Memberships are for individuals (non-transferrable)
- $100 Memberships are for organizations (up to 4 members)
- Memberships run from January – December each year
- If requested, we can post your organization’s logo and/or link on our Members Page
- Annual fee may be paid in cash, check (payable to “DOVIA Mississippi”), PayPal, or Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express via Square (convenience fees may apply)
- Get an INDIVIDUAL membership form by clicking here
- Get an ORGANIZATIONAL membership form by clicking here.
Send completed application form and annual dues to the Treasurer:
c/o Fran Baker, DOVIA Treasurer
901 Manship St.
Jackson, MS 39202