- Certificate of Membership
- Voting rights
- Monthly meetings — Meetings consist of light refreshments, networking opportunities, member announcements, and guest speakers.
- Field trips and/or volunteerism-in-action service projects — See hands-on how other organizations manage, train, and use volunteers! Admission to all venues paid by DOVIA!
- Networking opportunities with local and regional volunteer management leaders
- DOVIA Postings — DOVIA members may freely use DOVIA’s MailChimp email service to share useful and information relevant to volunteer management or to post information and events.
- Free pass to the annual GIVE Awards luncheon (a $30 value!) – held in April and hosted by the MS Commission for Volunteer Service
Other important information about membership:
$30 Memberships are for individuals (non-transferrable)
$100 Memberships are for organizations (up to 4 members)
Memberships run from January – December each year
If requested, we can post your organization’s logo and/or link on our Members Page
Annual fee may be paid in cash, check (payable to “DOVIA Mississippi”), PayPal, or Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express via Square (convenience fees may apply)
Get an INDIVIDUAL membership form by clicking here
Get an ORGANIZATIONAL membership form by clicking here.
Send completed application form and annual dues to the Treasurer:
c/o Fran Baker, DOVIA Treasurer
901 Manship St.
Jackson, MS 39202